GH Payscheme provides a dedicated outsourced payroll and pay advice service to all industry sectors and this is tailored to your own personal requirements.. We employ a team of Payroll professionals who have specialist knowledge and experience and can help you with any payroll query you may have
Our Payroll Bureau Service Offers You :
- A tailored, personal payroll service using the latest technology
- Competitive pricing that is fixed in advance, ensuring total transparency
- The reassurance of using a quality payroll provider who has been leading the field for over 50 years
- A helpline number so you can call us for friendly advice whenever you need it
Why use GH Payscheme?
Do you feel you could answer yes to any of the following questions?
Are you concerned that your payroll is not being run correctly and that mistakes are being made?
Could the time and energy spent preparing your employees’ payroll be used more productively elsewhere in your business?
Do you find the process difficult and confusing at times?
Would you like to save the cost of maintaining dedicated up to date payroll software?
Do you need to comply with HM Revenue & Customs requirements for mandatory electronic filing but don’t have the technology to do so?
Would you like to have a full disaster recovery plan and back-up procedure in place?
Would you rather directors’ salaries are kept confidential from your staff?
Does the thought of a HM Revenue & Customs PAYE and National Insurance inspection ever concern you?
If you felt you could answer yes to any of these questions. outsourcing your payroll could be the answer. Give us a call to discuss your payroll needs on 01767 315010.
How to Outsource your Payroll
- We have a no obligation discussion with you to discover your needs and identify how our service can assist you
- We work with you to ensure a smooth transition
- You supply us with initial rates of pay, tax codes national insurance numbers pension information etc
- You send us before each pay run your data or changes to standing information in either electronic or paper format
- We process the payroll and dispatch a report to you for approval
- Following approval we forward payslips to you by 1st class mail or courier (or where instructed to the employee direct)
- Your employees are paid via BACS, on the appropriate pay day (or by any preferred method)
- Your monthly PAYE & NIC liability is calculated and settled via BACS if chosen
- Any electronic filing obligations are fulfilled as necessary
What Payscheme can do for you
- We can deal with Payrolls between 1 – 500 employees
- Weekly, fortnightly, 4 weekly and monthly pay runs from information supplied to us in a format chosen by you.
- SSP/SMP calculations
- Direct payment to employees by BACS transfer
- Confidential payslips with direct posting facility if required
- Payroll reports showing departmental costings and nominal ledger posting report
- Year End returns P35, P14, P60’s
- Completion of all regulatory forms, P45 / P46
- Electronic filing with HM Revenue & Customs
Auto enrolment and workplace pensions
Auto enrolment is a new scheme being introduced whereby all UK employers will be required to automatically enrol their eligible employees into a qualifying workplace pension scheme.
Along with enrolling the employee who will make contributions, the employer will also be required to make minimum contributions into the scheme.
The phased programme of auto enrolment began with the largest companies on 1st October 2012 and continues until all employers are brought on board by 2018.
Although your date for beginning auto enrolment may be several years away, all employers need to plan ahead for the financial impact it will have on their business.
Employers with an existing pension scheme will need to make sure their current scheme meets with all of the qualifying workplace pension requirements. Alternatively, they can opt for the government’s default scheme, the National Employment Savings Trust (NEST), if they do not wish to upgrade an existing scheme or implement a new one.
Does Auto Enrolment Apply to You?
Auto Enrolment is about to hit its peak with over 500,000 small and micro employer set to stage in 2016.
If you have at least one member of staff who is paid via a PAYE scheme, Auto Enrolment duties will apply. The only time that Auto Enrolment duties do not apply is when a company or individual are not considered to be an employer.
You won’t have any auto enrolment duties if you meet one of the following criteria:
- you’re a sole director company, with no other staff
- your company has a number of directors, none of whom has an employment contract
- your company has a number of directors, only one of whom has an employment contract
- your company has ceased trading
- your company has gone into liquidation
- your company has been dissolved
At GHPayscheme, we can assist you with administering your chosen workplace pension scheme and help you to ensure that you comply with all of the requirements of auto-enrolment. We can also offer you access to independent financial advisers, who can help you fulfil your pension obligations. Automatic enrolment will apply if more than one director has a contract of employment, be it a written or verbal contract. For more information on auto enrolment, please contact us.