With our professional team of experts in Biggleswade, Huntingdon and Letchworth, business start-ups can be confident that they are in safe hands.
It is in these early days that entrepreneurs can become discouraged by certain ‘bumps in the road’ – but it’s important not to give up. With the right support and sound advice, you can achieve success!
In the 80 years since we opened our doors, we have helped countless businesses to get going and, most importantly, to grow. We have the specialist knowledge to assist you every step of the way, to recognise and avoid the pitfalls you might otherwise overlook and to answer the burning questions you will undoubtedly have when you’re just starting out.
You do not need to be an expert in finance to succeed in running a business – but you will undoubtedly benefit from the support of a friendly, experienced team who are.
Let us take the financial strain and relieve you of the administrative burden so that you can devote more time to growing your business and realising your dream.
We will inform you of all the steps you need to take for your business along the way and, once armed with this knowledge, you can instruct us to take on as much or as little as you see fit.
George Hay are members of the Institute of Certified Accountants, (ICAEW), the professional body for accounting, so you can be confident in the services that we provide.
Bring us your business idea and we can help you to:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company
- Complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HMRC
- Prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Assess the finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance and draw up the necessary proposals
- Help to establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
- Handle your bookkeeping, VAT, payroll and other accounting requirements