Starting a new business takes vision, commitment and a great deal of determination and the financial side of things can often seem daunting and confusing. At George Hay our team can take the financial strain for you so that you are free to concentrate on growing your business and realising your dream. You do not need to be an expert in finance to succeed in running a business – but you do need the support of a friendly, experienced team who are.
Bring us your business idea and we can help you to:
- decide on the most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company
- complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HMRC
- prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- assess the finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance and draw up the necessary proposals
- help to establish a good working relationship with your bank
- set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
- handle your bookkeeping, VAT, payroll and other accounting requirements
We can do as much or as little of the above as you require and we will inform you of all the steps you need to take for your business along the way. You can rest assured that all the necessary paperwork is handled in a timely and professional manner, avoiding any nasty surprises or legal transgressions. George Hay are members of the Institute of Certified Accountants, (ICAEW), the professional body for accounting, so you know you are in safe hands and we can also offer a ‘fixed-fee’ structure so you know how much you will pay from the outset.
Read this example of how we helped one entrepreneur turn her dream into a successful, multi-award-winning business here.