GH Online accounting provides cost effective and confidential outsourced services for bookkeeping, management accounts and payroll. Our services are designed to eliminate your financial administration concerns and leave you more time to look after your business whilst we take care of the paperwork. Our services are offered to all market sectors, are individually tailored to your own business’ needs and are supported by a substantial team of professionals with specialist knowledge.
Why outsource your bookkeeping, management accounts and payroll?
Do you feel that you could answer yes to any of the following questions?:-
Is your bookkeeping occasionally out of date?
Is running your payroll giving you a headache?
Would you like to receive regular and meaningful bookkeeping and management accounts information on a timely basis?
Does admin take up too much of your valuable time?
Do you find bookkeeping/payroll difficult and confusing?
Is it a hassle to file your VAT returns on time?
Would you struggle if your book-keeper/wages clerk was off sick?
Are you fed up with keep buying costly software updates every year?
Does the thought of a HM Revenue & Customs inspection concern you?
Would you like to have a full disaster recovery plan and back-up procedure in place?
Are you concerned about complete confidentiality?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, outsourcing your bookkeeping, management accounts or payroll could be the answer. Give us a call to discuss how we can help you on 01767 315010.
How to Outsource Your Accounts Function Online
- We have a free, no obligation initial discussion to establish your exact requirements and how your business works
- You decide which functions you would like to outsource, for example book-keeping only, or payroll, or both
- We work with you to ensure a smooth transition
- You provide us with opening information to set up your accounting records/payroll.
- You carry out as much bookkeeping as you want and we do the rest.
- We process your information and provide you with reports on whatever frequency you require
GH online accounting offers a fixed price bookkeeping service designed to provide you with all your accounting requirements.
Using the latest computer technology and our highly trained bookkeeping and accounts professionals, we will provide a quick and accurate turnaround of your organisations accounting information.
Outsource as much or as little of your accounts function as you choose.
Our bookkeeping service includes the following:
- Maintenance of Sales Ledger:
- Raise invoices
- Bank Receipts
- Produce Statements
- Chase Debts
- Maintenance of Purchase ledger:
- Manage supplier payments
- Raise remittances
- Production of cheque payment runs
- Bank and Cash Account reconciliation
- VAT Returns preparation and reconciliation
For more information about Bookkeeping services in Biggleswade, Cambridge, Hertfordshire, Huntingdon, Letchworth, Peterborough and Stevenage, please contact us.
GH online accounting offers the production of management accounts for your business at competitive prices. This enables you to keep track of how your business is faring throughout the year as opposed to only receiving accounts on an annual basis.
Our management accounts team will play an active role in ensuring you understand how you are competing in your market and provide invaluable advice to help you with the day to day decision making and running of your business.
The service can be provided either in addition to our outsourced bookkeeping services or we can assist your own in-house accounts team in providing you with meaningful information to ensure you make the right decisions for your business.
Our management accounts service includes the following:
- Production of monthly or quarterly management accounts
- Production of budgets and cash flow forecasts
- Comprehensive costing exercises undertaken and calculation of pricing structures provided where appropriate (e.g. hourly cost rate calculation).
- Full discussion of your management accounts with you making them meaningful and valuable to you and your business.
- Provision of management accounts to banks and/or other lenders where required.