Due to continued expansion, we are looking for an Accounts Senior to join our team; a role that will require you to be based at our Letchworth office.
The role, which reports directly to partners, will involve you assisting managers and partners to provide accountancy and advisory services to a diverse portfolio of clients, and will require you to liaise regularly with these clients.
The successful candidate should be a part/fully qualified ACCA/ACA with previous experience of accounts preparation. This is a genuine opportunity to continue career progression in this area.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation and completion of financial statements for limited companies and LLPs, including Corporation Tax compliance
- Preparation of management accounts
- Preparation of financial forecasts
- Some personal tax compliance and planning
What you’ll get in return:
- A friendly, professional team to work alongside
- A positive culture that promotes a strong work-life balance
- A competitive salary/benefits package
- Regular opportunities to undertake CPD, together with excellent in-house training
- Opportunity to progress and develop your career within the partnership
- Annual team building day and social events
George Hay has been established for over 80 years and, thanks to our progressive approach to supporting our clients, as well as our talented team of professionals, we continue to innovate and grow.
We provide independent audit, accountancy, taxation, bookkeeping, outsourced payroll, and business advisory services to businesses across the UK, from offices in Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire, and Hertfordshire.
We have a diverse client base, ranging from individuals, start-ups, and SMEs to larger international organisations, across a range of industry sectors.
The role is a full-time position. Salary negotiable, dependent on experience and qualification.
Applicants can apply in writing, with a full CV, to:
Richard Dilley/Martin Williams, George Hay Partnership LLP, Unit 1b, Focus 4, Fourth Avenue, Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire, SG6 2TU
Or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org – please specify the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email.