Due to continued expansion, we are looking for an Audit & Accounts Senior to join our team; a role that will require you to be based at our Letchworth office.
The role will involve you assisting managers and partners to provide our audit and accounts preparation services to a diverse portfolio of clients. The right candidate will quickly be managing audits and reporting directly to partners and liaising with clients.
The successful candidate should be a part/fully qualified ACCA/ACA with previous experience in audit and accounts preparation. This is a genuine opportunity to continue their career progression in this area.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist with the planning and completion of audits in accordance with company procedures
- Preparation and completion of financial statements for limited companies and LLPs, including Corporation Tax compliance
- Preparation of management accounts
- Preparation of financial forecasts
- Some personal tax compliance and planning
What you’ll get in return:
- A friendly, professional team to work alongside
- A positive culture that promotes a strong work-life balance
- Regular opportunities to undertake additional CPD, together with excellent in-house training opportunities
- Opportunity to progress and develop your career within a well-respected practice
- Annual team building day and social events
George Hay has been established for over 80 years and, thanks to our progressive approach to supporting our clients, as well as our talented team of professionals, we continue to innovate and grow.
We provide independent audit, accountancy, taxation, bookkeeping, outsourced payroll, and business advisory services to businesses across the UK, from offices in Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire and Cambridgeshire.
We have a diverse client base, ranging from individuals, start-ups, and SMEs to larger international organisations, across a range of industry sectors.
The role is a full-time position. Salary negotiable, dependent on experience and qualification.
Applicants can apply in writing, with a full CV, to:
Or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org – please specify the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email.