Providing cost effective and confidential outsourced services for bookkeeping, management accounts and payroll to businesses in Biggleswade, Letchworth and Huntingdon.
Our online accounting and bookkeeping services are designed to eradicate your financial administration concerns and leave you more time to look after your business whilst we take care of the paperwork.
We work with businesses in all industry sectors and tailor our services to meet your needs. Our specialists will work with you to establish your requirements, and how much or little of the administration you would like us to handle and then ensure that you experience a smooth transition from ‘in-house’ to ‘outsourced’.
GH Online Accounting offers a fixed price bookkeeping service, whereby you can outsource as much or as little of your accounts function as you wish.
Using the latest computer technology, our highly trained bookkeeping and accounts professionals will provide a quick and accurate turnaround of your organisations accounting information.
Our bookkeeping service includes the following:
Maintenance of Sales Ledger:
- Raise invoices
- Bank Receipts
- Produce Statements
- Chase Debts
Maintenance of Purchase ledger:
- Manage supplier payments
- Raise remittances
- Production of cheque payment runs
- Bank and Cash Account reconciliation
- VAT Returns preparation and reconciliation
GH Online Accounting can take care of the production of management accounts for your business, at competitive prices.
This enables you to track your business’ performance throughout the year as opposed to relying on annual accounts.
Our management accounts team will ensure that you understand how you are faring in comparison to others in your field and will provide invaluable advice to help you with the day to day decision making and running of your business.
The service can be provided either in addition to our outsourced bookkeeping services or we can assist your own in-house accounts team in providing you with meaningful information that can inform your business decisions.
Our management accounts service includes the following:
- Production of monthly or quarterly management accounts
- Production of budgets and cash flow forecasts
- Comprehensive costing exercises undertaken, and calculation of pricing structures provided where appropriate (e.g. hourly cost rate calculation).
- Full discussion of your management accounts with you making them meaningful and valuable to you and your business.
- Provision of management accounts to banks and/or other lenders where required.
For more information about online accounting and bookkeeping services in Biggleswade, Cambridge, Hertfordshire, Huntingdon, Letchworth, Peterborough and Stevenage and beyond, please contact us.