However, not every business is in a position to make a full-time hire and so you may be left wondering what the alternative is.
Our outsourced FD service can be a cost-effective, flexible option, regardless of the size of your business or how much support you want.
We deliver solutions bespoke to your needs, to support you with identifying and implementing long-term financial strategies that align with your business objectives, that aid decision-making, improve efficiency and encourage accountability within your organisation.
With years of experience as chartered accountants, auditors, tax and business advisers, we can provide the operational and commercial support that many directors require, in order to take those next steps.
Working as an extension of your existing management structure, we use our expertise and specialist knowledge to help you use the information at your fingertips to inform your business strategy.
Benefits of an outsourced FD/CFO service
- Cost-saving – outsourcing this function can mitigate the need for you to recruit a full-time member of staff, which can be costly.
- Specialist insight – by outsourcing, you gain instant access to a wealth of specialist knowledge and expertise.
- Improve efficiency – benefit from streamlined processes and the ability to focus on core business activities, instead of financial administration.
- Scalability – outsourcing this vital function can give you the flexibility you need to adapt and scale, as we tailor our service to meet your changing needs.
As part of our outsourced FD and advisory service, we offer:
- Bookkeeping and cloud accounting advisory, including regular review of systems, input of data, and the provision of detailed reports aligned with what you want to know about your business.
- Suggesting and supporting the implementation of innovative Apps and software, to reduce the need for time-consuming processes and to meet the needs of the wider business and team as it evolves.
- Production and provision of monthly management accounts, to enable you to plan for your liabilities, and to identify where budgets have not been met, for example.
- Advisory and consultancy support as requested, in respect of business strategy (whether commercial, operational or financial), profitability, cash flow and the tax implications of certain business decisions.
- Support to review and develop your business strategy, at regular intervals throughout the life of your business.
- Interfacing with members of the board and management team, to discuss figures, future plans, business performance and key performance indicators (KPI’s).
- Support with cash flow management, budgeting, profit and loss forecasting and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Support to outsource your payroll function, via our specialist BACS-approved bureau – GH Payscheme.
- Analysis of financial information, including monthly/annual budget vs. actual totals.
- Support with management buy outs (MBO’s) and provision of timely and accurate financial information to banks and internal management.
- Support with exit planning.
Contact George Hay’s outsourced FD services team
To find out more about how our FD solutions and advisory services could help your business, or to discuss your requirements with us, contact us to arrange a free, initial consultation.