- Have you received a notice of a tax enquiry from HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC)?
- Are you struggling to handle your own tax enquiry?
- Are you concerned that your current accountant is out of their depth in dealing with an ongoing enquiry?
- Do you want someone to reduce your stress by acting as a barrier between yourself and HMRC?
- Do you have an historic tax issue that you want settled with HMRC on the best possible terms?
- Are you worried about an issue that might snowball into a major tax problem for you?
- Do you want to make sure that your affairs are in order so you can head off any tax enquiry before it starts?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions, we can help you. We are experienced in handling all levels of tax investigations by HMRC, from relatively simple aspect enquiries up to cases of suspected fraud dealt with under HMRC’s Code of Practice 9 and everything else in between.
We understand how stressful taxpayers can find the experience of dealing with HMRC and that is why we act as a barrier between our clients and HMRC, taking the stress away from the client. In the vast majority of cases there is no need for the taxpayer to have any direct contact with HMRC.
We are able to support clients in Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Hertfordshire, as well as any of the surrounding Counties and especially in and around Greater London. We can offer a high level of technical expertise at much more competitive charge out rates than a London based practice. For more details of our specific tax enquiry services have a look at these pages:
- Personal tax enquiries
- Company tax enquiries
- Contractual Disclosure Facility – CDF Code of Practice 9 Enquiry (COP9) Suspicion of Fraud
- Lichtenstein Disclosure Facility
- HMRC Campaigns and Voluntary disclosures
For a free, confidential discussion to explore how we might be able to help, please get in touch with Phil Blackburn, Partner and Tax Specialist, on 01767 315010 or email email@example.com.
For more information about our Tax Enquiries, Investigations & Disputes services in London, Biggleswade, Cambridge, Hertfordshire, Huntingdon, Letchworth, Peterborough and Stevenage, please contact us.